About Me

My photo
LONDON, United Kingdom
WELCOME TO MY BLOG!!!

Thursday 30 June 2011

ALEX NOBLE X BETHANIE MATTEK-SANDS

I was recently asked to design a few pieces for top female tennis player Bethanie Mattek-Sands, it was in conjunction with a film that was being made by Sony Ericsson called Hot Shots. Bethanie has a keen interest in fashion and loves to wear rule breaking outfits on the court.
The main influence for the piece was obviously tennis so I created garments for her focusing on tennis balls of course.
The dress is pretty mad and literally lit up the room at The Womens Opening Party for Wimbledon at The Kensington Roof Gardens.
I also designed a jacket for Bethanie to wear onto court at Wimbledon, in keeping with tradition the jacket was completely white, with white tennis balls and white shoe lace fringing to match.

1 comment:

Lauren Ross said...

I enjoyed readingg this